17 June 2010

OOPS!


Boy is my face RED! Here it is Thursday & I do not have an entry. To apologize to those that may want something, I shall attempt to write without thinking... It could happen! (that's today's cookie).

The news around the house is the hawks are teaching their young ones to fly. I got to see them drop out of the tree less than 100 yards from the house. Mama or Papa was squawking at them for not returning in the appropriate time. For you parents that taught your young'uns to drive can appreciate the parent hawks.

The temp & humidity have been stifling. Only a little riding could be comfortably gotten.

Tomorrow "Jonah Hex" is in the theatres. Think I'll write a review (if it isn't loaded with un-steady cam &/or short-attention span photography). Last week I made the mistake of seeing "The A-Team" rather than "The Karate Kid".

Once again, apologies for dragging my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment